A Message From The School Nurse: Covid Safety
Students and Staff
- If you have tested positive for Covid-19, and have not finished your “isolation” period, please contact the school nurse for a date to start or return.
- If you have been exposed to Covid-19 and have not finished your “quarantine” days, please contact the school nurse for a date to start or return.
- CDC recommends for mask to be worn but it is not mandatory at this time, but we will require mask and temp checks for students that are riding the school bus.
- Please continue to use adhere to safety preventative measures such as:
1. Social Distancing
2. Proper Handwashing
3. Cover mouth when sneezing or coughing
4. Use hand sanitizer when unable to wash hand
5. Stay home when sick or have a temperature