Welcome to Miller County Elementary School – Home of the Little Pirates!
I am thrilled to be your elementary school principal for the 2019-2020 school year. Children are a precious gift. Miller County Elementary School appreciates the opportunity to be a part of your child’s academic journey. As the principal, my mission is to provide a safe, positive, and engaging learning environment that is supportive for all students. Through collaboration, with teachers, staff, and parents, our students can be successful and accomplish their academic goals! The Miller County Elementary School asks that everyone helps our students strive to be a STAR (show respect, treat others with kindness, always be safe, and reach for the stars) everyday!
The following are a few simple ways that parents can help their students be a STAR each day:
· Make sure your child attends school every day and on time.
· Know what is expected and required of your child to pass his/her grade.
· Check your child’s folder each day to keep up with what your child is learning in school.
· Track your child’s success and grades in PowerSchool (Parent Portal) often.
· Participate in any parent activities and meetings sponsored by the school.
My door is always open. I encourage you to reach out if you ever need assistance. I look forward to a great year!
It is great to be a Pirate!
Dr. Elizabeth Crawford